Mom and Dad Money’s Financial Coaching
You want to build a happy life for your family.
You want to build a life in which the biggest concern is who gets to hold the popcorn for family movie night.
You want to have both the time and the resources to spend your life doing the things you enjoy with the people you love the most.
These are the simple things I want to help you achieve.
It’s normal to be confused about money
I know that money can be confusing. I also know that it can get even more confusing when you start building a family.
Having a child is a life-changing experience. It’s full of so many happy and wonderful moments.
But it also comes with its fair share of stress and uncertainty.
So much is new and unknown, and it can often feel like we don’t even know the right questions to ask, nevermind where to find the answers.
I’m living it first hand, so I know what you’re going through.
There’s a lot of information out there that can help you make the right decisions. The internet is full of it. The hard part is knowing what information is right for YOU.
What will you get out of this Financial Coaching program?
Most financial advisors want to either sell you something or manage your money. That’s not me.
I want to give you the tools you need to take control of your money. I want to put the power in your hands so that you not only get the advice you need today, but you know how to answer new questions as they come up in the future.
Here’s what you’ll get out of this program:
- Clearly defined goals: We’ll work together to help you define the few things you truly want out of life. We’ll then turn those into financial goals that you can pursue.
- Simple action steps to take now: Based on your personal goals, you’ll walk away with a short list of items you can take action on immediately.
- Big picture plan: We’ll also create a long-term plan based on your goals so that the next steps after your immediate action items are clear.
- A simple financial system: It’s my firm belief that simplicity breeds success. We’ll create a system that allows you to manage your money in a simple, automated manner.
- Peace of Mind: With a plan in motion to handle the important things, you’ll walk away with less worry about money and more freedom to actually enjoy the people and things you love.
How will this program work?
At the bottom of this page, I’m asking for your name and email address. Signing up today puts you first in line to schedule time with me when the program opens up, with NO OBLIGATION to pay anything.
Once the program opens up, you’ll be first in line to schedule a FREE 30-minute call with me so we can get to know each other. In that session we will:
- Talk about the reasons you signed up for Financial Coaching.
- Get a basic understanding of your goals and your current situation.
- Allow you to ask me any questions you want.
After that call, we’ll decide together if we think we should continue the relationship.
If we both think it’s a good idea, there will be a one-time payment and we’ll schedule the first of three meetings in which we’ll go much deeper into your goals and how to start working towards them.
If at any time you’re dissatisfied with the services provided, I will refund 100% of your money, no questions asked. That’s even if we’ve already gone through all of the sessions together.
If you don’t find my advice helpful then I don’t deserve your money.
So really, what do you have to lose?
Who is this program for?
This Financial Coaching program is specifically designed for the following kinds of people:
- New or expectant parents who want to make sure they have the important things in place.
- Young people who want help prioritizing the first steps
- People who are motivated to take action NOW to improve their financial situation.
My role in this program is to help you identify the important steps to take now and to provide guidance on how to take them. It will be up to you to actually take those steps.
If you’re ready to take action, we can do some great things.
Who is this program NOT for?
This program is not for anyone who meets any of the following criteria:
- Wants someone to manage their money for them.
- Wants stock tips or other investment advice geared towards beating the market.
- Is not willing to put some real work in to improve their financial situation.
So let’s work together!
If you’d like to get first in line to schedule your FREE call with me when the program opens up, enter your name and email below to get on the mailing list.
Remember, there’s no obligation here. Just priority.
I’m looking forward to working with you!