I know how hard it is to balance all of your competing financial responsibilities.
You want to be able to pay your bills, save for the future, and enjoy yourself in the meantime, all without feeling burdened or stressed about money.
But you’re not sure how to do it. And you don’t know how to get direct answers to your specific questions because, let’s face it, financial advice from a professional you trust at a price you can afford is IMPOSSIBLE to find.
That’s why I offer the Jump Start Session, a pay-what-you-can service designed to help you take control of your financial situation, no matter where you’re starting from.
What Is a Jump Start Session?
The Jump Start Session is pay-what-you-can, meaning you set the price based on what you think is fair and what you can afford to pay.
Then we meet for an hour, focusing on the topics that are most important to you, identifying the most efficient ways for you to reach your goals, and laying out the specific action steps needed to get there.
Afterwards, I follow up with a written summary of my recommendations so that you know exactly what you need to do next to improve your financial situation.
You have a lot you want to do with your family now. And you have a lot you want to do in the future.
Together we can find the right balance so that you can make progress towards those future goals while still enjoying yourself today.
What Will We Cover?
Any and all financial topics are on the table. This session is all about helping you make progress on the things you care about most.
But here’s a quick list of potential topics we could discuss:
- Balancing your monthly expenses with saving for the future, while leaving room to enjoy yourself today
- Creating a specific savings plan for things like buying a house or building an emergency fund
- Paying off your student loans as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Switching to a single income
- Investing and saving for retirement, including which accounts to use and which investments to choose
- Saving for your child’s future, including 529 plans and other college savings account recommendations
- Evaluating your need for life and disability insurance
- Wills and other estate planning needs
If you’d like financial guidance from a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERtm at a price you can afford, click the button below to get started.