It’s not easy trying to balance all the financial responsibilities that come with raising a family. You have a lot on your plate, with a lot of pressure to get it all right, and it’s hard to figure out what to prioritize and how to start moving forward.
This Resources page is designed to help you cut through the confusion, focus on what matters, and make good decisions. I’ve compiled all my best material on the financial topics that matter most so you can start putting your family on the right financial track.
Quick note: I’ve written about a lot of topics that aren’t listed here, and you use the “Search” box at the bottom of the page if you’d like to poke around.
- Financial Independence: The New and Improved Retirement
- The Only 7 Investment Decisions That Matter
- How Much Should You Be Saving for Retirement/Financial Independence?
- How to Beat 80% of Investors With 1% of the Effort
- The Beginner’s Guide to Index Investing
- How to Choose the Right Investment Account
- Why All My Investments Are With Vanguard
- Comprehensive Guide: Investing Made Simple
Here are two ways to get more guidance through your biggest financial questions:
- Financial Planning – As a fee-only Certified Financial Plannertm who specializes in working with parents with young kids, I can help you create and implement a financial plan that allows you to take care of your family and reach your biggest goals.
- Investing Made Simple – Whether you’re brand new to investing or you’ve been doing it for years, this guide gives you all the tools you need to create an investment plan that works.